BMW M Coupe | M Roadster Resource Network - MCoupe.com

BMW M Coupe, M Roadster | Z3 & Z4 Resource Network

General (45)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

radio code

Could you please help me with the code for my radio ?  I disconnected the battery and, of course, now the radio needs a code to operate. My…

Started by tim d

0 Feb 24

NYC Xmas Party 2013

Calling all Tri-State Coupers. Time for the Coupes to go into Hibernation and for all of us to drink a toast to good times had and times to…

Started by Greg Miller

0 Nov 4, 2013

Electrical question

I started my MCoupe the other day, it caught and ran for a second, at which point the engine cut abruptly and all electrical power shut off…

Started by Tom Lyons

0 Sep 22, 2013

Oil Reset Tool for 2000 M Coupe

Hope this is in the correct forum. Anyone use the Autek OBD Car Inspection Oil Service Led Reset Tool For BMW 1982-2001 20 Pin Diagnostic…

Started by rich de rose

7 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Mark Chambers

Replacing rear shocks on a coupe

I took my wife's M Coupe into my shop to replace the rear shocks with Bilstein Sports.  The Bently manual (thickest one I've ever seen,…

Started by Travis Payne

1 Oct 27, 2012
Reply by Graeme Gee

Roof Top Bike Rack for 2000 M Coupe

Does anyone in the M Coupe community have knowledge of where to find a roof top bike rack that fits a 2000 M Coupe.  Neither Thule or Yakim…

Started by Scott Agee

2 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by Scott Agee

BMW Coupe T-SHIRTS

Asking anyone about ordering BMWCoupe T-shirts from this web page. Ordered on 4-23-10, have not received and no reoly twice. Any ansawer to…

Started by Raymond A. Failor

5 May 8, 2012
Reply by Pedro Vazquez Jr

s50b32?

Hi, I'm an M Coupe owner from the Netherlands.   When I look at the car history I only see the S52 and S54 engines en not the S50 engine. I…

Started by Marco Hoedt

2 May 8, 2012
Reply by Pedro Vazquez Jr

please help

Having a problem with both my doors. It is hard to open them and I have to push in while lifting on the handle to get them to open. anyone…

Started by Yodani Quezada

3 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by doug molnar

Oil Change

My 2000 Z3 M-coupe is due for an oil change. What do you recommend as to the type and viscosity of oil I might use?

Started by Harold Moffitt

1 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by John Stanford

RSS

BMW Racing News

© 2014   Created by Mcoupe.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service