BMW M Coupe | M Roadster Resource Network - MCoupe.com

BMW M Coupe, M Roadster | Z3 & Z4 Resource Network

Mods (56)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

wanted sunroof parts

I need the assembly that opens and closes the sunroof on my 2000 M Coupe. AAny help would be appreciated.

Started by Fritz Knapp

0 Aug 23, 2013

S52 Tranny Upgrade

Hi all,I'm the proud owner of a 2000 M Coupe.  Bought it new in 99 and flew to TX to get it (live in Bay Area, CA).  I haven't been to dork…

Started by Sean Green

0 Aug 17, 2012

Failed headlight switch replacement

My dashboard lights no longer work, which is disconcerting at night. The headlight switch rheostat that governs the brightness has failed,…

Started by Thomas D Clarke

1 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Ightack James

LED Tail lights

I'm looking for some classy M3 styled LED tail lights for my 2000 M Coupe.  Anyone have any luck with this?

Started by Trevor Downie

1 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Ightack James

sunroof switch & limited slip diff

some time ago I  was told that if I switched two wires attached to the sunroof control it would be lighted, anyone know anything about this…

Started by Fritz Knapp

0 May 6, 2012

Huge Problem, if can't fix, I'm selling my car A/C, Cruide Control, Radiator Fan, Gauge clusters don't work

I tracked down an m3 / m coupe electrical diagram and it seems to all go into some type of control module and not be isolated to a single f…

Started by Yodani Quezada

0 Apr 23, 2012

Help

Somebody can help me about to know if one M coupe  Is a S50B32 or is S52?? Thanks

Started by VICTOR HERNANDEZ

1 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by Yodani Quezada

Radio code

S/NO:    AL 6BDU V 12 96541 Can someone help me find my radio code?

Started by Ryan

0 Apr 2, 2012

Brakes

Hey Everybody. Does anyone know if calipers and rotors from a 1995 M3 fit the 1999 MC ?

Started by David Crothers

0 Feb 17, 2012

2000 M roadster with 84K miles, has excessive play in shifter when in gear (2-3) inches. Any diagnosis? Bushing?

2000 M roadster with 84K miles, has excessive play in shifter when in gear(2-3 inches) Any Diagnosis ? Bushing ? Price to fix.

Started by John Campbell

0 Feb 2, 2012

RSS

BMW Racing News

BMW finishes third in class at Le Mans

Hand, Müller, and Priaulx finish on the podium The #56 BMW Team Schnitzer M3 GT of Joey Hand, Dirk Müller, and Andy Priaulx finished third in the...

BMW’s Norbert Michelisz finishes second in his home race

BMW makes the podium in both WTCC races in Hungary Local hero Norbert Michelisz in his Zengo-Denizon 320 TC finished second to the Chevrolet Cruze...

Pruett and Rojas finish second at Watkins Glen

The Ganassi drivers hold onto their points lead despite their third straight loss The Ganassi team's losing streak that started at VIR, where the...

© 2014   Created by Mcoupe.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service