Yes, that is correct...
Mister X is running another batch of the Z3 M Coupe Sub Boxes. If you missed the first run, now is the time to jump on this deal, as the opportunity might not come back around soon. I've priced custom work for the M coupe in the past and it is expensive due to the tight quarters and rare fabrication requirements. Mister X is fair in his price and wants to provide a solid quality product to our group.
If you are interested in owning one of these custom creations, send an email to Jeremy@Mcoupe.com with the following:
1) First Name, Last Name
2) Home Address
3) Mailing Address
4) Telephone Number
5) Mcoupe.com, Bimmerforum, or Bimmerfest ID
6) PayPal ID ( we will send out a request for payment)
Here is the plan
Mister X has plans for fabrication over the Christmas break, which would place shipment around early January for these custom fit boxes. The boxes should be prepaid by December 21, 2008 in order to hold your spot in the list.
- .55 cubic feet of airspace
- CNC cut flush mount ring, made out of double layered 3/4'' mdf
- 90% Factory match carpet
- Preloaded with polyfill
- Comes with easy to connect wiring terminal with subwoofer wire already soldered in
- Designed with Elemental Designs 11kv.2
* Other subs that should work properly in the box:
- Image Dynamics IDQ 10 v2
- Image Dynamics ID10 v3
- Hertz ES 250
** As far as fitment, works with and without the trunk liner, just much tighter with
Some pictures of the Mister X sub box
Some forum posts about the boxes